What can our tree surgeons offer?
- Crown cleaning, thinning, lifting and reduction
- Dismantling and felling
- Tree removal and re shaping
- Dead wood removal and site clearance
- Inspection and making safe after storm damage
- Mature tree maintenance
- Hedge trimming and cutting
- Stump grinding and removal
Why prune a tree?
- Improve long term health, vitality and structure
- To avoid contact with building and other assets
At VH Pallot and Sons, we specialise in all aspects of commercial and domestic tree care, using the latest techniques and equipment to carry out high quality tree work for our clients. Most jobs come from word of mouth and recommendation by existing clients, and we offer competitive prices and top-quality service with a team of dedicated tree surgeons.
Trees may require pruning to avoid contact with buildings and other assets, to improve long-term health, vitality and structure, for aesthetic reasons or to simply permit people to interact more safely with them.
All pruning carried out by VH Pallot and Sons is done so according to City & Guilds NPTC.
There are several different techniques used to prune trees. They may include dead wood removal, tree canopy lifting, thinning, reduction and directional pruning for structural reasons.
Trees are complex living organisms. Pruning trees correctly is critical in ensuring long term health, mitigating risk and minimising cost.
Why choose VH Pallot & Sons?
We offer complete tree work services.
- NPTC qualified
- First-aid trained staff
- Fully insured
- 24-hour emergency call outs